Geodata SQL intern
We are looking for Geodata SQL interns to help us maintaining our worldwide postal database.
GeoPostcodes is a fast growing Belgian tech company; our datasets are used around the globe by Fortune 500 companies and are essential to creators of geolocation products. Our customers include McKinsey&Company, Apple, Pinterest, wish.com, Nike, SAP, DHL and many others.
You will :
- Work closely with our data team and assist our experts in keeping our postal data up to date
- Put your SQL knowledge into practice and interact with millions of data records
- Elaborate solutions to integrate ever-changing data sources into our postal product
- Actively contribute to the success of a product covering the whole world
- Never be short of conversation topics thanks to all the fun facts you will learn
Join a team of passionate industry experts. We care about results, we care about quality, we care about our families. You'll be working in a fun, informal environment with flexible hours and a focus on growing our products and company in a sustainable way.
- You enjoy technology and are eager to build expertise in managing large geographic data sets
- You are solution-oriented, ready to inspect our data and explore ways to process them in the most optimal way
- You have strong analytical skills and are a quick study
- You have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL/PostGIS, SQL). Familiarity with programming languages (preferably PHP, Python or bash) is a bonus
- You have at least an upper-intermediate level in English (B2)