Geodata SQL intern
We are looking for Geodata SQL interns to help us maintaining our worldwide postal database.
GeoPostcodes is a fast growing Belgian tech company; our datasets are used around the globe by Fortune 500 companies and are essential to creators of geolocation products. Our customers include Pinterest, wish.com, SAP, DHL and many others.
You will :
- Work closely with our data team and assist our experts in keeping our postal data up to date
- Put your SQL knowledge into practice and interact with millions of data records
- Elaborate solutions to integrate ever-changing data sources into our postal product
- Actively contribute to the success of a product covering the whole world
- Never be short of conversation topics thanks to all the fun facts you will learn
Join a team of passionate industry experts. We care about results, we care about quality, we care about our families. You'll be working in a fun, informal environment with flexible hours and a focus on growing our products and company in a sustainable way.
- You enjoy technology and are eager to build expertise in managing large geographic data sets
- You are solution-oriented, ready to inspect our data and explore ways to process them in the most optimal way
- You have strong analytical skills and are a quick study
- You have experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL/PostGIS, SQL). Familiarity with programming languages (preferably PHP, Python or bash) is a bonus
- You have at least an upper-intermediate level in English (B2)