We are looking for a GIS expert to help us maintaining our worldwide database of postal boundaries.
GeoPostcodes is a fast growing Belgian tech company; our datasets are used around the globe by Fortune 500 companies and are essential to creators of geolocation products. Our customers include McKinsey&Company, Apple, Pinterest, wish.com, Nike, SAP, DHL and many others.
- Work closely with our data team and assist our experts in keeping our postal boundaries up to date
- Put your GIS knowledge into practice and work with topology to deliver high-quality maps
- Elaborate solutions to combine multiple data sources into our postal product
- Actively contribute to the success of a product covering the whole world
- Have fun better discovering the world from your computer
Join a team of passionate industry experts. We care about results, we care about quality, we care about our families. You'll be working in a fun, informal environment with flexible hours and a focus on growing our products and company in a sustainable way.
- You enjoy technology and are eager to build expertise in managing large geographic data sets
- You hold a Master's Degree in Geography, Computer Science, Bio-Engineering or related fields
- You are solution-oriented, ready to inspect our data and explore ways to process them in the most optimal way
- You have experience with geodata processing and GIS software (e.g. QGIS, ArcGIS, FME).
- You don't set boundaries to yourself and are willing to further explore relational databases (PostgreSQL/PostGIS, SQL) and programming languages (particularly, Python and bash)
- You have at least an upper-intermediate level in English (B2)